20 hours training
The objective of this one (1) week training is to understand and know the fundamental principles of the management of a good strategic planning within the framework of a microbusiness project.
- Learn to live a sustainable strategy;
- Learn to build a strategic plan in collective intelligence;
- Learn to operationalize the strategic;
- Understand the basic principles of good strategic planning in a professional context with the game of T.A.O.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to acquire the knowledge and skills to build good strategic planning in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to manage strategic planning and put it into action. Participants will be able to understand how to make good operational strategy planning, which includes creating a stakeholder analysis, project plan and communication plan, as well as getting it started.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.