20 hours training
The objective of this five (5) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of a customer satisfaction study as part of a microbusiness project.
- Understand the basic principles of customer satisfaction;
- Learn to make a good diagnosis;
- Learn to define the objectives of customer satisfaction for its microbusiness;
- Learn how to build a value-added questionnaire to survey expectations and validate real customer needs;
- Acquire the best survey tools for microbusiness;
- Analyze the results to make a good use.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to have a customer satisfaction analysis with solutions to improve the customer experience in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical workshop training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to create a customer satisfaction survey by participant. In this way, we ensure that all participants will have at the end of the seminar an analysis of their customers, a basic element to create a good customer relationship, which includes the preparation of the survey form written and available online.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.