20 hours training
The purpose of this five (5) day training is to understand and understand the fundamentals of managing a successful business development as part of a microbusiness project.
- Learn how to sustain a sustainable business development strategy;
- Learn how to build a business development strategic plan;
- Learn to operationalize a business development;
- Acquire the best IT tools for microbusiness;
- Understand the basic principles of a good business development strategy in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to acquire the knowledge and skills to build a business development network to generate sales in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical workshop training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology includes managing a good business development strategy and putting it into action. Participants will understand how to make a good business development strategy operationalized, which includes the creation of a business development plan, as well as its implementation.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.