20 hours training
The objective of this five (5) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of creating good photos to develop a strong corporate marketing communication brand within the context of a microbusiness project.
- Acquire the best skills and knowledge to make professional-quality photos with a professional camera and flash;
- Improve the processing and quality of photos with image processing software;
- Realization of photos in the studio and outdoors for portraits, macro shots and landscapes;
- Acquire the best computer and digital tools for microbusiness;
- Understand the basics of good photography in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills required to master photography with a professional camera in a short time;
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to make a professional portrait photo by participant, which includes the making of several photos of the participant's choice, as well as calibration, editing and rendering in different formats. In this way, we make sure that all the participants will be able to have a week of photos of quality for their communication.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.