20 hours training
The objective of this five (5) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of the creation of a communication newsletter with its customers as part of a microbusiness project.
- Learn how to set up a customer experience strategy to communicate with customers through a newsletter;
- Learn how to create and manage your customer list with MailChimp;
- Learn how to create a newsletter with MailChimp, validate, text and send your newsletter;
- Acquire the best IT tools for microbusiness;
- Understand the basic principles of good written and graphic communication for a quality newsletter in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to have an effective marketing communication tool in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology is to make a communication newsletter to introduce the participant's business. In this way, we make sure that all the participants will be able to have at the end of the seminar an effective communication strategy to communicate with their customers thanks to the newsletter, which includes the preparation of texts and images for the newsletter, layout and mailing.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.